As part of the project responsibilties, specific reports are produced and submitted to the European Commission. Registered members can download the public deliverables at the following links:
- EUMEDGRID-Support Web Portal:
- Final Release - December 2011: The overall description o0f all the functionalities implemented during the project life-time.
- First Release - June 2010: A short description of the main functionalities of the EUMEDGRID-Support website.
- Communication Strategy & Dissemination Plan The document describes the objectives of the dissemination activities in EUMEDGRID-Support, presenting the overall project communication strategy, explaining the various tools and techniques deployed to faciliate and monitor dissemination and introducing activities that have been performed.
- Final Release - December 2011
- Third Release - June 2011
- Second Release - December 2010
- First Release - July 2010
- Results reports on requirements & challenges on the first workshop - EU-MED Event 3 - July 2010: EU-MED Event 3 was the 1st EUMEDGRID-Support high-policy event co-organised with EUMEDCONNECT2 and GÉANT, held in Brussels, Belgium 30-31 March 2010. The event brought together over 90 participants ranging from ministers and high ranking government officials to experts in e-Infrastructures from across Europe and the southern Mediterranean rim. This report provides an overview of key topics covered, highlights the announcement of the Arab States Research and Education Network and offers the professional profile and presentation abstracts of the high-profile speakers and full delegate list.
- Results reports on e-AGE2011 (EU-MEd event 4) - December 2011: The e-AGE 2011 was the 2nd major high-policy event co-organised by the Arab States Research and Education Network (ASREN), EUMEDGrid-Support, EUMEDCONNECT, and Internet2. The e-AGE conference entitled “Integrating Arab e-Infrastructure in a Global Environment” was held in Amman, Jordan 12-14 December 2011. The event brought together over 200 participants ranging from ministers and high ranking government officials to experts in e-Infrastructures from across Europe and the Arab world. e-AGE 2011 integrated the EU MED event 4 (main event), the Internet2 SIG Middle East meeting and the ASREN 1st Annual Meeting. This report summarises the event, provides an overview of key topics covered, highlights the commencement of EUMEDCONNECT3 as well as the expansion of the Arab States Research and Education Network to new Arab countries, offers the professional profile and presentation abstracts of the high-profile speakers and the full delegate list.
- Sustainability plan for a two tiers competence centre in the Mediterranean
- Statistical Database analysis of new communities In its efforts to create the conditions for the emergence of e-infrastructures in Mediterranean countries, EUMEDGRID-Support needs to identify the key research groups that will be the pioneers for grid adoption and provide success stories in their scientific disciplines that will be a source of inspiration for their colleagues.
- State of the art of e-Infrastructures in the Mediterranean region - December 2010: This deliverable provides an overview on the status of e-Infrastructures in the Mediterranean region, with a particular emphasis on Grid Computing and the underlying network layer. It describes the achievements of the EUMEDGRID-Support project with respect to the deployment of its infrastructure, serving the Mediterranean countries, and the support provided to the formation of new Certification Authorities, for the benefit of the Mediterranean national grid initiatives. Beyond the project itself, it shortly sketches the overall scenario around e-Infrastructures in the Mediterranean, mentioning the most important project and initiatives in the area, the main focus of the document being however the stand of national research and education networks and national grid initiatives in the project’s partner countries.
- EUMEDGRID-Support Booklet for stakeholders and policy makers - May 2011: This document describes the overall structure, content and graphical layout of the EUMEDGRID-Support booklet for stakeholders and policy makers, aiming at reporting about the relevant e-Infrastructural experiences in the Mediterranean Region, including the network layer, Grid and High Performance Computing. The booklet gives a global outlook on the current status of e-Infrastructures in this region as provided by the Virtual Research Communities and Applications in several domains. It also provides insights and views about e-Infrastructures in the Mediterranean by selected authors. This document also sketches a future roadmap with respect to the progressive deployment and exploitation of e-Infrastructures.
- Proposed Regional & National organisational models for sustainability - December 2011: This document provides the description of the strategy designed by the EUMEDGRIDSupport project to ensure sustainability for e-Infrastructures both at the national and the regional level, thanks to the direct, hands on experience acquired by the project durting its two years lifetime. EUMEDGRID-Support has had the unique opportunity to work together with Mediterranean and Arab partners to build an e-Infrastructure aimed at supporting e-Science in the Region and at fostering e-Science by enrolling new users and enabling their researches. Human and scientific experiences, regional and local insight and perspectives, and know-how from the two sides of the Mediterranean have been integrated and made synergistic in the identification of the key elements to ensure sustainability for e-Infrastructure and e-Science.
- Report for stakeholders & policy makers on the impact of the EUMEDGRID-Support Project - December 2011.
Only Project Members can access this folder.