Partnerships, eAnnouncements, Newsletter and more
EUMEDGRID will develop effective communication tools to ensure engagement with stakeholders, user groups and beneficiaries from the e-Science community, deliver themed workshop events fostering knowledge exchange & technology transfer with impact reporting, investigate opportunities for synergies with regional & domain-specific initiatives, and promoting cross-sector collaborative developments.
Main activities will encompass:
- Regular e-Newsletters on project updates & achievements with articles on Virtual Research Communities, short “challenges” reports, interviews, etc.;
- e-Brochures on specific themes aimed at raising interest and awareness;
- Dynamic web content (live interviews from selected events in EU & the Mediterranean; video-clips; short but informative digital content on Grid and EUMEDGRID-Support);
- Promotional material (bookmarks, fliers, pop-up banners, etc.);
- Press & media agreements and targeted articles.
REGISTER NOW to get access to all the content!