Click here to access the Training Material.
EUMEDGRID-Support maximizes the exploitation of the synergies established with other projects (See Collaboration & Strategic Projects) using a unique set of Training material available on the GILDA (Grid INFN Laboratory for Dissemination Activities) website to deliver to grid users and potential users permanent electronic training information and courses.
GILDA is a Grid environment devoted for training. It is adopted as official training tool by the several Grid Projects, including the EPIKH project and then indirectly EUMEDGRID-Support. GILDA is based on gLite 3.1 middleware - which is also supported by EUMEDGRID-Support.
New tutorials: This is a new section of the GILDA Training Material repository fully devoted to the training of both Science Gateway developers and Credential Management System administrators.
- Science Gateway Developer Pages
- Instructions to prepare a GILDA Tutorial for Science Gateway development
- Instructions to install applications for Science Gateways
- Instructions to create SAML-based Identity Providers and Federations
Old tutorials (before the Science Gateway implementation): This section contains the old GILDA Training Material repository based on the gLite 3.2 middleware. In order to obtain more information on gLite 3.2, please click here. You can also find a gLite Glossary with Grid Computing related terminology.
- User Pages
- Application Developer Pages
- System Administrator Pages
- Instructions to prepare a gLite-based GILDA Tutorial
Specific EUMEDGRID-Support tutorials are availabel at the following page: http://www.eumedgrid.eu/moodle/
- EUMEDGRID-Support Project & EUMEDGRID infrastructure overview
- Introduction to GRID Usage: Jobs management
- Architecture of the GLite services
- Job Management